THIS AGREEMENT BINDS YOU (“YOU”) TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF www.24tutorials.com (“WE”, “OUR”, “US”, OR “COMPANY”) SOFTWARE, SERVICES OR OTHER OFFERINGS ON OUR SITE (COLLECTIVELY, OUR “PRODUCTS”). BY USING ANY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.
AS A USER OF THE WEBSITE, YOU MUST AGREE TO HAVE READ THE TERMS OF USING THE WEBSITE.
Our products enable the users to learn via live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our proprietary software. The services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting courses, and taking feedback from users.
The company holds the right to modify or upgrade its products at any time. If you are at any time dissatisfied with our products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue the use of the products.
As a registered user of the website, you agree that we may notify you through email regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our products.
The company reserves the absolute right to revise these terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised terms on the site. Any revisions to the terms are effective upon posting. The terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these terms. Your continued use of the company products after any revision to these terms constitutes your binding acceptance of the revised terms. Notwithstanding the preceding sentences of this section, no revisions to these terms will apply to any dispute between you and the company that arose prior to the date of such revision.
To use some of our products and services, you will need to register with us and obtain an account, username, and password. The information you provide at the time of registration help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password. You further understand that you are completely responsible for all activities associated with your account.
You warrant that your account related information will be accurate, current, and complete at all times. If we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and restrict any and all current or future use of our products and services, without any liability to you.
You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and any other breach of security. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising out of your failure or negligence to comply with the requirements stated in this agreement, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your account.
You may not use anyone else’s account at any time or transfer your account to someone else without the permission of the account holder. If you have authorized another individual, including a minor, to use your account, you understand under such circumstances, you are completely responsible for the online conduct of such user and the consequences of any misuse.
User Submitted Contents
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the comments/discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents. By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable. You herby agree that the company is not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
The site is a forum for instructors and users. We are not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of instructors or users, including, but not limited to, any user’s reliance upon any information provided by an instructor.
You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the products. You agree not to use our content or products to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any instructors or other users of the products.
As a registered user of this website, you agree that:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the site or registering for a course.
- You are granted permission to access the website and its contents only for the purpose of self-learning.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site, contacting an instructor, or registering for a course.
- You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website unless it is only for the purpose of self-learning or internal training.
- You will not use this website to upload any tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender, age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not disclose any personal information to an instructor, and you will not solicit personal information from any instructor.
If you have registered with us as an instructor to provide service through our products, you understand that:
- Your registration with us is subject to the company’s approval, which we may grant or deny in our sole discretion.
- You will be responsible for all your submitted content, and that you own or have the necessary permissions to use such content, and that you have the authority to authorize the company to reproduce and distribute your submitted content through our website as described in this document.
- You agree that no submitted content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party.
- You have the required qualifications, credentials and expertise, including without limitation, education, training, knowledge, and skill sets, to teach and offer the services you offer through our website and its products.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not use the products for any business other than for providing tutoring, teaching and instructional services to users of the site.
- You will not engage in any activity that will require us to obtain any licenses from or pay any royalties to any third party.
- You will not copy, modify or distribute the content published on this website except as permitted in this agreement.
- You will maintain your enrollment and account information, and all such enrollment and account information shall be accurate.
- You will respond promptly to users seeking your services and ensure a quality of service as agreed upon in this agreement.
- You are over the age of 18 or if not, a legal guardian has agreed to the terms of this agreement and will assume responsibility for your performance and compliance hereunder.
- We do not guarantee correctness, viability, validity and availability of information displayed on our website in the form of advertisements. We do not guarantee merchantability or fitness of the advertised information for any particular purpose.
- We declare, the advertisers and their clients or allied partners are neither our agents, nor partners. We do not provide guarantee for any published information on behalf of any of the advertisers and their clients or allied partners.
We are not liable to any user for:
- Any loss or damages of any kind, as a result of using our products and services or other information provided on the website.
- Special, direct, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever in any way due, as a result of using or inability for using the website or its contents.
- Any third party websites or contents therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site, including but not limited to any errors in or omissions.
- The unavailability of our website continuously or for any period of time.
Connectivity and Equipment Costs
If you avail our services as an Instructor or a registered user, then you are solely responsible to bear any costs arising out of the equipment required for providing or accessing such services. You are solely responsible for all costs related to connectivity and data access, and/or other fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Company Products, including, but not limited to, any data charges imposed by a wireless carrier or Internet Service Provider, and for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, and other equipment required for such access and use.
Payments and Tax
You can browse and download all our tutorials free of cost; however, if you have enrolled for a course, then you are required to pay the stipulated amount fixed for that course and its applicable taxes, using a secure payment method.
Likewise, if you are providing a service using the website, for example, using Absolute Classes to hold online classes, then we will gather additional information from you to process your payments, for example, your mailing address to dispatch cheques. Taxes, if any, will be deducted at source as per the prevailing laws in India.
Please note that we don’t store any of your bank account details related to your payments on our server. You understand that we are not accountable for any loss or damage caused due to the misuse or any negligence while transmitting such information.
If you want to discontinue a course that you have enrolled in, then you can claim a full refund of your amount anytime after attending not more than two classes of a particular course by dropping a mail at [email protected]. Please be informed that if it appears to us, at our discretion, that you are abusing our refund policy, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and block you from accessing any of our services in future, without any liability to you.
You understand that, in the event of your claiming a refund, we may ask you to fill up and submit a feedback form about your experience of availing our service and the reasons for discontinuing the same.
If you are an instructor, you acknowledge that users have the right to claim and receive a refund as set forth in this section. You as an instructor shall not receive any payments, fees or commissions for any transactions for which a refund has been claimed.
In the remote possibility of having a premature termination of a course by our side due to any unforeseen events or reasons beyond our control, you as a participating student registered for the particular course are eligible to get a full refund of your payment including processing fees, if any.
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate us and our associates, namely, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your misuse of our services.
Copyright and Trademarks
The web pages, tutorials, code snippets, graphics, diagrams, artwork and study material (referred to as “contents”) are the copyrighted property of 24tutorials.com. It is strictly prohibited to retain, reuse, reproduce or publish the contents or a portion of contents in any format, without our written consent.
We use various third-party logos or trademarks in our products like Tutorials Library, Absolute Classes, and Coding Ground. These logos and trademarks have been taken from various technology inventors GNU, Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, IBM, Google etc. We strongly state that such logos and trademarks have no relation with 24tutorials and they are the property of their respective owners and they hold their copyrights.
Claims of Infringement
If you find your work has been duplicated in any tutorials, shared tutorials, white papers or any other part of the website and you believe it constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights are violated, please bring it to our notice us to claim for copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Kindly fill a notifying form at Contact Us Form. You can claim for the infringement by producing valid and correct proofs of your work.
You understand that while using the resources of this website or participating in a course, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources and that we are not to be held responsible for the accuracy, quality, legality, or usefulness of such content.
We strive continuously to provide as precisely and as timely contents as possible, however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness, validity, non-obsolescence, non-infringement, non-omission, merchantability or fitness of the contents of this website for any particular purpose.
You further acknowledge that while using our services, you may be exposed to products, content or materials that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to indemnify us against any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against the company with respect thereto.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, company and its affiliates, partners, licensors, and suppliers hereby disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. No information, oral or written, obtained by you from company, an employee or representative of company or through the services will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
We do not warrant that our services or any part thereof including any content or products offered through our services will be uninterrupted, or free of errors, viruses or other harmful components and do not warrant that any of the foregoing will be corrected. You understand and agree that you use, access, download, or otherwise obtain information, materials, or data through the company products, any associated sites or applications, and any third party sites at your own discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system used in connection with the company products or loss of data that results from the download or use of such material or data.
We are not responsible, if the information contained in a material is altered, removed or deleted, after its complete or partial downloading by the user. Any material downloaded or referred shall be at the risk of the user.
Modification of Services
We may modify the features, pricing, and other aspects of our products and services at our discretion and these terms will continue to apply for the modified products and services. You further understand that we reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our products and services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification including suspension or discontinuance of all or any portion of our products or services.
Termination of Agreement
We may at our discretion terminate your use of our products and services immediately without notice for any breach of these terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the site from time to time. We may discontinue offering a product or service at any time which will terminate your right to access our resources.
You are within your rights, unless you are an instructor, to terminate your use of our products and services at any time, either by not visiting our site or by contacting us at [email protected]. If you have registered with us as an instructor and have users enrolled in your course(s), then it becomes your obligation to complete all the stipulated sessions and notify us through email before terminating this agreement.
Note that in the event of an instructor receiving feedbacks consistently below the standards set by us, we hold the right to ask the particular instructor to stop conducting further classes on our website and terminate this agreement.
Upon termination, we have no obligation to retain any of your accounts or submitted content for any period of time beyond what may be required by applicable law.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this website, its products, and services; and the courts in Hyderabad, India, alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with such matters.
- Entire Agreement: These terms and any policies applicable to you posted on the site constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These terms shall inure to our benefit and to the benefit of our agents, licensors, licensees, and successors.
- Severability: If any provision of these terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these terms.
- Waiver: A provision of these terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of the company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Notice: Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, postpaid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
- No Agency: Nothing in these terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither the company nor any other party to this agreement shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.